Thursday, October 9, 2008

Have I Totally Lost My Mind?


This week for some reason I've had a very pesky bug up my butt. Not literally of course. For some reason I've been thinking about having another baby. I know totally insane right?!

Before having kids I always wanted to have 3 kids. However living in Southern California I realize this is not a reality. Unless I want to be living on the streets or back at my mother's house (which to be honest I would probably rather live on the streets).

I brought it up over dinner on Tuesday night to Bryan. I knew he would totally shoot me down, tell me that we couldn't afford another kid, blah blah blah! While he was talking all I could he was my uterus shouting over him "Impregnate me now!"

I really don't know what has gotten into me (I mean my uterus) lately. I totally hated everything about pregnancy. I was a miserable cow through both of my pregnancies. I hate not getting a full eight hours of sleep, so a newborn obviously would get in the way of that. Plus we are on the verge of having Justin out of diapers. That means no more diapers ever AGAIN!

Somebody just needs to come over here and slap me silly...any volunteers?

6 comments:

Homeslice said...

nah - you're not insane. i personally could not pop out one after having 2 - i would have gone insane - but you know what? if you have the desire, there might be a very good reason!

Christina said...

Ah Jenni, our uteruses must be consipiring together, because I've been feeling that way for a few months. It's extrememly frustrating to want a baby and know I can't have one. Paul and I just talked about it again last night (in light of finding out my sister is preggers) and while I fully expected him to list all the reasons we can't have a baby right now (which he did), my heart wanted him to say "let's go for it!". Sigh.

Annita said...

I still yearn for another baby as well, even though my husband had a vasectomy.
You're still so young, you have plenty of time to really listen to your desires and figure out what's the best thing you can do.

Jess said...

I think this happens to everyone. You just have to fight the urge until it passes and it will pass. I think that is why I made Chad get snipped, so that when I had this urge again, it would be impossible.

But, if this is what you really want, then I am sure you can talk Bryan into it. I am here for you either way.

Anonymous said...

I'm no help! I struggle with this daily... "yes, I do, no, I don't..." It's neverending!

cathy said...

I'm going to be help whatsoever. I've been lobbying Kristin to have another one so I have company when I do the whole pregnancy thing. And now that I know you're on the fence, guess who my next preggo buddy target is?

BTW, have I ever mentioned you pop out some very cute children? And you look fantastic pregnant. (hint hint)