Saturday, February 7, 2009

Totally Freaking Out Over Here!

Dylan has had a drawing obsession lately. Last weekend she sat for hours drawing pictures of flowers for her friends in her class. Today she had a similar drawing obsession. Only it wasn't about something as cute and sweet as flowers. She was drawing pictures of nothing. Just taking a crayon and scribbling circles on a piece of paper. A la the creepy ass kid from the movie The Ring:



I thought my horror movie phobia was just working overtime today, but my Dad said he thought the same thing when he saw her drawing today. This is only a portion of what she drew today. She seriously drew this exact same thing (in different colors) on about 60 sheets of paper. So if I happen to go missing in about seven days you all know what happened. If you have no idea what the hell I'm babbling about...then consider yourself lucky!

7 comments:

Homeslice said...

first you see the ring . . .

oh, okay sorry. not helping. no, seriously, lily draws the same thing repeatedly until she tires of it. thankfully it hasn't been a ring though. and hopefully your phone won't starting ringing, either!

Jess said...

Dude! If some freaky girl comes out of your t.v., run!

Actually, just like homey, my kids will draw the same thing over and over again until they get sick of it. Even scribbles. Hopefully, today will bring back the sunshine and daisies :)

Alicia said...

Holy crap. Yeah, that seriously freaks me out. Sorry Jenni.

jae said...

No way! I don't think it's creepy. I actually think it's kind of cool when they're put all together. I would totally scan them in and lay them over each other... it would make for an interesting piece of art!

Unknown said...

HAHA that's creepy. Probably even creepier is the feverish expression on Dylan's face as she draws her "art."

Sara said...

From the one art therapy class I took a long time ago, I can tell you it's normal and at least she used pretty colors. Although... after seeing the movie, I think I'd be freaking out too.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

haha! this made me laugh :)