Yeah I only sound a tad full of myself don't I?
I was tagged a few times to write something called "25 Things" on Facebook. I really want to do this, but I don't want to put it out there for everyone on my Facebook "friends" list to see (I tend to be a friend whore and will accept anyone who requests friendship). So in my tiny brain it makes more sense for me to post it here on my beloved blog. Here are the rules:
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
On another side note: I'm not tagging anyone because I don't have 25 friends to tag, so...AWAY WE GO!
1. I am obsessed with Guitar Hero. When I first heard of this game I thought it was the dumbest thing ever, now I can't live without it.
2. This isn't really an unknown about me...I am a die hard member of the Raider Nation and have been since I was 5 years old.
3. Even though I was born in North Carolina, I will always consider myself a Californian.
4. I have never been outside of the U.S. except to go to Tijuana and Canada (totally pathetic I know).
5. I want to go back to school to get my Masters, but I'm terrified that I won't be able to handle college again.
6. I'm a closeted nerd, I live for geology, history and astronomy.
7. I hate pretty much everyone and talk shit about a lot of people. It's probably my biggest character flaw, but no matter how hard I try I just can't make myself tolerate stupid people.
8. I heart wine...especially red wine.
9. I love to dance. I break out my best dance moves after I've been drinking quite heavily.
10. I am so competitive it's sad. I can and will make a competition out of anything.
11. Despite all of the reasons not to, I want to have a third child.
12. Even though they drive me absolutely bat shit insane...I love my kids more than anything in this world.
13. I believe in aliens and ghosts and since I believe in them I feel they don't need to make their presence known to me. I believe without needing solid proof, so stay the HELL away from me!
14. I am scared out of my mind of dying. I have panic attacks every so often about dying. It's the finality of it all...I'll be here one day living, talking and breathing. Then suddenly everything will just be black. I will just be gone and that's it. Scares the shit out of me.
15. I wish I was a blond.
16. It really, really pisses me off when people tell me how much my kids look like my husband. I'm the one who carried them for nine months and had to do all the work for them to make their grand entrances into this world. I think they should look more like me dammit!
17. I am extremely depressed about the fact I am turning 30 this year. Not at all looking forward to it...totally sucks ass.
18. I say "like" and "totally" way too much. I guess that's one of the downfalls of living in California around all these surfer dudes.
19. The first time I got drunk was when I was 18 with one of my best friends from high school. We got drunk off wine coolers and watched "Boogie Nights." We couldn't wait to see Marky Mark's "penis"...good times!
20. I really want to learn how to golf, don't ask why, I just do.
21. I have gotten very lazy in my old age. I don't know what it is, but I can't stay up late at all anymore. Once it hits 9 pm I'm ready to go to sleep. I sure know how to party don't I?!
22. I love shoes. I mean really love shoes. I am currently seeking the perfect pair of red high heels. I've actually been seeking them for about a year now, but haven't found them yet.
23. I want a tattoo really bad. I've wanted one for years, but I just don't know exactly what I want.
24. I hate housework, all of it. I want a maid!
25. I still don't have any idea of what I want to be when I grow up. I just know what I'm doing now, is not what I want to be doing 5 years from now.