Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dear Sir-

To the Target patron in the toy aisle today I would just like to apologize for what you witnessed this fine morning.

Yes once again I was on my weekend trip to Target. The kids have actually behaved themselves lately so I haven't had any shameful trips...until today that is.

Justin was in a lovely mood today. Trying to knock things off shelves, pulling his sister's hair, kicking off his shoes. You name it, he was doing all of it. He wasn't getting a reaction out of me, so that really pissed him off. He started trying to hit and pinch me, but I was too quick for his moves. So he tried a new tactic, which I haven't seen in his arsenal until now. He pulled my shirt down and flashed my boobs in their full glory, to a man who happened to be venturing up the Barbie aisle at that very moment.

Victory is yours Justin, you have left me utterly defeated. I wave my white flag of surrender.

7 comments:

Homeslice said...

Oh.My.God. You poor thing. Think of it this way - you might have given the guy his best moment yet!!!!

PS. Good to have you back blogging again. I've missed the Pastor updates!

Anonymous said...

You have the best Target stories!

I know you don't enjoy them, but they sure do make for a good read!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm dying!! I am so sorry my friend, but I have been reduced to tears. Of laughter! I know...I'm a terrible friend...but I can't help it. And I bet that unsuspecting stranger was kinda glad to have picked the Barbie aisle. Score! :)

Jess said...

Oooooh! Poor Jenn! Liam loves to flash my boobs, but he hasn't done it in public, EVER! I would have been mortified! You poor thing! I'll make you some brownies, that will make it better ;P

Annita said...

LOL, don't apologize! What the Barbie aisle wanderer witnessed probably made his morning fine.

Alicia said...

I think you and Justin made that guy's day!

I can't laugh, though, because I'd be mortified. Ellie's done it at home but I've been lucky enough to not have her do it in public. Of course, now that I said that...

ShannanB said...

OMG. I would have died. I am so sorry, but I am giggling a little. Just a little.