Monday, January 17, 2011

When I Pass

It's no secret to those who know me that I have a crippling fear of death. It's been so bad at times that I have actually had panic attacks about dying. Well, I think I have come up with something that will ease a little of my stress about my impending doom...well at least somewhat.

I have decided that when my time comes, I want to be cremated and I want my ashes to be sprinkled around the Two-Buck Chuck at my neighborhood Trader Joe's. If cremation isn't an option I'll settle with being buried underneath the floor, underneath the Two-Buck Chuck.

If my last wishes are not fulfilled I will come back and haunt each one of your asses...I'm not freaking kidding.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I will make sure Bryan up holds your wishes, so you are not allowed to haunt me!