So I seem to of taken a really, really long hiatus from my blog. Maybe that's because twenty-ten sucked such severe ass that I just want to forget it entirely.
For whatever reason I retreated deep within myself last year.
Writing has always meant so much to me. It's an escape, a great way to vent my frustrations and overall it's just a great distraction from the monotony of everyday life. So, out with the suck fest that was 2010! Here's to 2011 (yeah, yeah so I'm a week and a half late...bite me)!
With the New Year come the resolutions that I will fail miserably at keeping. So here we go, (in no particular order) here are my resolutions for 2011:
1) Keeping my blogs up to date. This blog as well as my photo blog.
2) Develop more patience with my kids. In return for my increase in patience my children will tone down their obnoxiousness.
3) When somebody pisses me off, let them know it.
4) Work out more (insert eye-roll here because I'm so freaking original).
5) Watch more independent films. Challenge the old noodle.
6) Laugh at myself more when I make a complete ass of myself. This pretty much happens on a daily basis.
7)Tell at least one person to fuck off (see number 3). I don't know who, but I think it would be so liberating to just scream that in somebody's face.
8) I want to be on a reality show. I figure those douchebags on Jersey Shore can make a living on TV and actually get paid for it, why the hell can't I?
9) Wear something that is completely out of my comfort zone.
10) Live my life and be happy with the life I have.
Happy 2011 and happy reading!