Saturday, March 5, 2011

Simple Saturday

A simply beautiful, wonderful and blissful Saturday with the two loves of my life.

We started off our day with a trek to the park. We first conquered our fear of heights:



















One decided his fear was too great to conquer on this day.













Excavation time.





















Time for more climbing. This time on a smaller scale.



































Can't spell park without s-w-i-n-g!







Talk to me baby.















After a lunch break and some errand running, it was time to visit our favorite Temecula hot spot...the good old duck pond.




























These are my favorite ducks there. They make a whistling type sound rather than quack.













Duck versus turtle. Who will be king of the rock?





Our ducks wear wigs.















After we had our fill of ducks (in other words we ran out of stale hot dog buns), we were off for some frozen yogurt.

It was a reward for Dylan doing so great on her report card. She definitely did not get her academic mind from me, I hated school growing up.












She's going to cause so much trouble with those blue eyes of hers.





This yogurt gets two thumbs up!


Tomorrow I'm off to a baby shower for my sister in law. While folding up the tiny baby clothes I found myself smiling and remembering the days when my two monsters were that small.













I also got excited when I signed Auntie Jenni to the gift. I'm so excited that I finally am going to be an Aunt!




How this very tired mom is going to wrap up her Saturday night. The Iron Man helmet can wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I cannot believe how big those little monkeys are! Our kids are growing up way too fast! I'm glad you had a good day and if the iron man helmet is all you had to pick up, you are a way better housekeeper than I am :)

Alicia said...

I love all the pictures! That's like a month's worth of credit, Jenni:)