Monday, September 24, 2007

The Sweetest Thing.

I love listening to Justin's baby babble. He says a few words that others can understand, but mostly they are only words that I can understand:

Nyny=Dylan
Ma=more
gma=grandma
dada=daddy
mama=mommy
aduh aduh (while pointing)=what's that?
hiaaaa=hi

Today while he was eating breakfast he was throwing a mini fit because he's not feeling too great. He heard Bryan coming in the house from the garage, stopped his crying, and said "Daddy" in the cutest little voice I have ever heard. It was clearly Daddy, there was no mistaking it, even Dylan heard him say it. Bryan didn't hear it, because he was half in the garage, but I saw the pride on his face when I told him that Justin clearly said "Daddy."

I think it made it even sweeter because Bryan left this morning for a couple of days, so it was a nice little send off for daddy. Now I just need to get him to clearly say "Mommy."

1 comment:

ShannanB said...

Baby talk is awesome. My 2 year old calls his big brother "Tawn Tikle" (Sean Michael). It cracks me up.