Thursday, May 31, 2007

What's that smell?

So a couple of weeks ago I was enjoying my morning cup of coffee when I heard a weird squeaking noise. I thought it was just my dogs having their morning wrestling match, but then I heard it again and my cat jump across the room faster than I've seen her move in her entire 7 years. It was at that moment I realized I was not alone, there was a mouse in the house. Well it wasn't actually in the house, they crawl in from some hole outside and get stuck underneath the cupboards, so they never actually make it inside. Okay there was one time I came downstairs to my cat playing with a dead mouse in the living room and I was the only one home so I had to muster up some serious courage to pick that critter up and throw it out.

So yesterday I noticed this strange smell when I was in the kitchen and I just thought I accidentally threw Justin's dirty diaper in the trash. The smell however got worse and when my husband and I got home from dinner last night it smelled god awful. This morning it smelled what can only be described as something crawled up somebodies ass and died but times 10! RIP stinky the mouse, you will not be missed and tell your other stinky friends to stay out from the cupboards, it's the point of no return for you and your little mouse friends.


Next week we are getting an AC unit so hopefully we'll be able to find their little entrance and plug it up!

No comments: