Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's offical, we've got a climber!


Somehow I've made it through my entire parenting career; 2 years, 10 months, 1 week & 4 days without having experienced a climber. Today at 11 months Justin accomplished what his sister has never thought to do.

I was picking up the breakfast dishes when I heard squealing and clapping. When I turn to look I expect to see him going after his favorite target, the TV. But no I see him on top of his sister's Princess table as happy as can be. So what do I do, I grab the camera of course! You'll have to excuse the almost chopped off head and blurriness, somebody was trying to find the quickest way off the table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Pastor Mom
I'm so glad I found you over at MM I'm going to add your link to my web site so I will visit regularly!