Friday, July 13, 2007

Mommy Moment

Today I had one of those moments that validates everything for me, a mommy moment. For me a mommy moment is when something happens and the thought hits me like a ton of bricks; "I'm a mommy and these are my kids!" Over the nearly three years I've been a mom I've had my share of these moments. When I held them in my arms for the first time, when the first look into your eyes and the first time the say "mommy".

This morning when Dylan was getting ready for her first dance class I had another mommy moment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just looked at her in her pink tights and leotard and thought; that's my baby girl. When I was pregnant with her I always imagined this day, her first day of dance, and now it's here! Gotta love those mommy moments!

No comments: