Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spiders=CREEPY!

I hate spiders, they are the most disgusting of all disgusting things in this world!

Yesterday, after I got out of the shower I walked into my room, got dressed and then went to put my towel back in the bathroom. When suddenly I found myself in the middle of a wild west show down, spider style. The thing was the size of a quarter (including the legs) and it was sitting there right in the middle of my doorway! I know there's no way I just happened to step right over the thing. I'll bet that creepy little bastard ambushed me. He waited until I walked past and crept out from behind the door and planted his spider ass right smack in the way. So I grabbed a shoe, my husbands shoe of course, (come on I'm not going to use my shoes to squash a spider) and beat that thing to death.

Score: Jenni 1, Spiders 0!
The game wasn't over yet however. Later in the afternoon I was cleaning up the dishes from lunch. I was setting the dishes aside that needed to be washed by hand and as I went to grab a bottle my hand nearly touched another big creepy spider. I think it was squashed spiders cousin and he was here to take revenge on me! So I grabbed a spatula and whacked his ass and washed him down the drain. For good measure I turned the garbage disposal on, just to make sure!

Final score: Jenni 2, Spiders: 0

2 comments:

Dawn Drover said...

ha ha... I always use my husband's shoe too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's hilarious. I hate spiders too! One time, I was in Maine on a rowboat. We had just left the dock and were trying to capsize the boat on purpose and then I looked down and there sloshing about on the waves within the boat was this enormous black hairy wolf spider. Those things are huge!! My boyfriend had already seen it and was trying to flick it out but I didn't know so I screamed and hurled myself blindly from our rocking vessel anyway. To make a long story short, at the same time I jumped he managed to flick it into the water and I swear the stupid thing swam behind me all the way back to the beach. He chased it with the boat and killed it with one of the oars. It still gives me shivers.