Friday, June 1, 2007

What's in a Name?

Borrowed from Table for Five and Chocolate Party

J~People adore you
E~You are easy to fall in love with
N~You like to drink
N~You like to drink
I~You are GREAT in bed

So I'm going to try and not let my ego get in the way here but it seems like I'm adored the world over and I've got a sea of people madly in love with me. Well that's no surprise because I'm GREAT in bed! Now since I've got two N's in my name does that mean I really like to drink LOL!


A : You like to drink.
B : You like people.
C : You are really silly.
D : You like to drink.
E: You are easy to fall in love with.
F : You are dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You have very good personality and good looks.
I : You are GREAT in bed.
J : People adore you.
K : You’re wild and crazy.
L: Everyone loves you.
M : Best kisser ever.
N: You like to drink.
O: Awesome kisser.
P : You are popular with all types of people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : Easy to fall in love with.
S : Fuckin crazy.
T : You’re loyal to those you love.
U : You really like to chill.
V : You are not judgemental.
W : You are very broad minded.
X : You never let people tell you what to do.
Y: Best bf/gf anyone could ask for.
Z : You are Always ready




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that meme fun? Thanks for doing it! And oh my gosh those photos of your kids in the sidebar-SO CUTE! I especially like the one of your son with the binky in his mouth that is almost as big as his whole face!