Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vegas here we come...again!

Going to Vegas again this weekend, we were just there a little over a month ago, yet here we go again. We are going for a dual bachelor/bachelorette party. I can't wait, in all my exciting 27 (nearly 28) years I've never been to Vegas for a bachelorette party. Although I don't know if I'm up for a whole weekend of partying, I'm getting to old to drink and stay out all night like I used to in college. I mean come on my bed time is like 10pm

After this week of non-stop screaming because of Justin's teething, (which he still doesn't have any freaking teeth ARGH) I can really use this weekend. The kids will be in grandma's very capable hands and hopefully they are good for her otherwise this may be the last weekend we get away for a very long time.

No comments: