Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Teething Sucks!

Okay teething gods, what did Justin ever do to you? Here is my 10 month old little boy who has ZERO teeth and the last few days has been so miserable, because of what I can only assume is teething. There are many times in the past few months I thought he was finally getting teeth, but after days of crying (mostly from me) not one single little tooth would appear.

Today he was up at 5:45am miserable and screaming. I didn't even realize that anytime before 6am existed on my clock! My mind is so foggy there's nothing I can do to clear it up. I have the darkest cirlces under my eyes it looks like I went 10 rounds in the ring vs. Mike Tyson. My eyes are so dry and gritty it feels like the entire San Diego shore line has taken up residence inside my eyelids. There isn't enough coffee on the planet to get me through today!

Enough about my pain and suffering, back to Justin's. The last few days have been torture for my little man. He doesn't want to play, doesn't want to eat, he really doesn't want to do anything except hang onto my leg.

All I have to say is he better finally get some teeth out of this, or hear me teething gods, you will feel my wrath. Trust me you don't want to mess with me when I haven't had enough sleep or coffee!

No comments: